- Lesson 1: What would change if you go to Japan? (lesson-1)
- Lesson 2: Let’s write your changes in Japanese! (lesson-2)
- Lesson 3: Let’s create a story! (lesson-3)
- Useful expressions (useful_expressions)
I would like to share worksheet for the unit, “What is change?”
The main concept of the unit is change. Students are to create their imaginary stories in Japan and to experience the unknown.
Australian Curriculum asks us to set up the main concept to deepen learning languages and culture. “Change” is one of the important concepts for intercultural understandings. Students are expected to encounter the unknown by meeting with people who have a different cultural background and going to overseas countries.
This video clip would be an introduction to start learning a new unit of CHANGE.
0. An introduction to CHANGE (Full version)
- What is CHANGE? (Chapter 1)
2. Change matters for everyone. (Chapter 2)
3. Let’s practice CHANGE! (Chapter 3)