Let’s learn the following basic family words by watching the video above!
- Ojiisan (grandfather)
- Obaasan (grandmother)
- Otousan (Father)
- Okaasan (Mother)
- Oniisan (Elder brother)
- Oneesan (Elder sister)
- otouto (younger brother)
- imouto (younger sister)
- Click on the play button.
- Listen to the question sentence, “Da-re desu ka. (= Who is this?)”
- Say the answer at the same time (Shadowing).
- Repeat 2 and 3 to the end.
- Repeat the procedure above until you have confidence.
- Turn off the sound of your device.
- Speak each family member word in accordance with the animation.
- Do the practice 7 on the next day.
- Repeat the practice 7 in 1 week.
- Repeat the practice 7 in 1 month.